English Cottage Rental - Self Catering Holiday Lettings in England   

English Self Catering Rental Property

Regions in England

Goodwood Revival 10 years on -2008


Check list for Renters

Check List for Property Owners

 English Cottage Rental - Condensation in Properties

We Have a Damp Problem, No it is Just a Condensation Problem

This article moved to the Philip Suter website here in August 2017


See also: How to present a Property for letting

Property owners information

Inventories in Rental Properties in the UK - Article

DEPOSITS IN RENTAL PROPERTIES. From April 2007 under the 2004 Housing Act Landlords will no longer be able to hold deposits with AST tenancies unless they have them registered with a specific scheme. See Tenancy Deposit Scheme

Back to Travel Articles

Looking for Rental Insurance? Click on the logos below


 Book direct with owners. No commission. No booking fees

Our list of English cottages includes, beach cottages, farmhouse conversions, country cottages, town cottages and many more







English Cottage Rental | Self-Catering Holiday Cottages | UK Cottage Rental| Vacation Rentals

Find us at

| |

 English Cottage Rentals is a trading name of jml Property Services - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA - England  - 2004 - 2017 jml Property Services - All rights reserved